Kensi Hope Interiors, continuing to serve.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – SERVICE UPDATE 4TH NOVEMBER 2020
We are continuing to provide a full service to our customers.
However, to comply with the latest safety guidelines, our showroom will be open by appointment only.
We are limiting our staff and the number of visitors in our showroom at any one time and our guidelines for customers are posted on the door of the showroom.
We have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and we can confirm that we have applied the 5 steps to safer working together.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work in our showroom
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
We are committed to doing all we can to support the national effort by following government guidelines. We continue to take all necessary measures to ensure the continued safety of our customers and teams.
Please be assured, all our lines of communication remain open, you can contact us via telephone or email during our normal opening hours. If you are looking for inspiration or ideas, you can download our brochure below.
If you find anything you would like to purchase, we offer a order and collect service.
Please give us a call on 01527 592395 to order.
Thank you for your understanding and support in advance. We wish you and your families the very best during these unprecedented times.